Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MediaTek "Iphone" from Kuala Lumpur
Hi thanks for your help in advance.

I'm absolutely new to all this but I tried to get as far as I could without help until now I kind of lost my good will. 
So I bought this fake-Iphone in Malaysia and yes I knew it was fake but super cheap as well... wanted to sell it and bla.
Right now I'm in a situation where I decided to keep it for a while as my own phone.
It's a mediatek version and the asian guy I bought it from let it look like it's an Iphone, tried to hide all the features... 
Now I used an app to look which version of android would suit this fake phone the best and it's one or two versions down from the current installed one. I tried to downgrade it with an update.zip file of ice cream sandwich 4.0 but Mediatek won't let me flash it from just the phone so downloaded a Smartphoneflashtool on my Laptop but there is no Scatter-loading-file inside the update.zip data to flash. 

Can someone tell me where I get the right Firmware to downgrade this stupid phone please  Smile Hope it'll work properly with less laggs after this.
(09-04-2016, 08:35 AM)HateNames Wrote: Hi thanks for your help in advance.

I'm absolutely new to all this but I tried to get as far as I could without help until now I kind of lost my good will. 
So I bought this fake-Iphone in Malaysia and yes I knew it was fake but super cheap as well... wanted to sell it and bla.
Right now I'm in a situation where I decided to keep it for a while as my own phone.
It's a mediatek version and the asian guy I bought it from let it look like it's an Iphone, tried to hide all the features... 
Now I used an app to look which version of android would suit this fake phone the best and it's one or two versions down from the current installed one. I tried to downgrade it with an update.zip file of ice cream sandwich 4.0 but Mediatek won't let me flash it from just the phone so downloaded a Smartphoneflashtool on my Laptop but there is no Scatter-loading-file inside the update.zip data to flash. 

Can someone tell me where I get the right Firmware to downgrade this stupid phone please  Smile Hope it'll work properly with less laggs after this.

please give full info about mobile your are using
(09-04-2016, 08:37 AM)android master Wrote: please give full info about mobile your are using

Alright 
so Hardware is definitly not original Iphone even if I haven't looked inside yet.
Hardware:
CPU: 1001.0 GHz
RAM: (MB) 478.052
ROM(MB): 640.0
Firmware: 4.2.2
Phone is rooted. I would like to get down to Firmware 4.0.
Smartphone Flash Tool(Runtime Trace Mode) is the Software I downloaded to flash from my laptop as the update.zip data (renamed already it was an Ice cream Sandwich Firmware update... Do I have to name it differently so the Installation doesn't get aborted as soon as I try to flash it from the recovery mode of the phone? I created a backup on one of the Sd-cards inside as there are 2 of them. Need to know anything else? Wanted to use a Rom Manager from Clockwork I installed yesterday to try to flash the update from the turned on phone. This morning I woke up and the app is deinstalled...
(09-04-2016, 08:58 AM)HateNames Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 08:37 AM)android master Wrote: please give full info about mobile your are using

Alright 
so Hardware is definitly not original Iphone even if I haven't looked inside yet.
Hardware:
CPU: 1001.0 GHz
RAM: (MB) 478.052
ROM(MB): 640.0
Firmware: 4.2.2
Phone is rooted. I would like to get down to Firmware 4.0.
Smartphone Flash Tool(Runtime Trace Mode) is the Software I downloaded to flash from my laptop as the update.zip data (renamed already it was an Ice cream Sandwich Firmware update... Do I have to name it differently so the Installation doesn't get aborted as soon as I try to flash it from the recovery mode of the phone? I created a backup on one of the Sd-cards inside as there are 2 of them. Need to know anything else? Wanted to use a Rom Manager from Clockwork I installed yesterday to try to flash the update from the turned on phone. This morning I woke up and the app is deinstalled...

did you check what is inside the update.zip 
is it flashable zip or 
sp flash tools backup ?
(09-04-2016, 11:17 AM)android master Wrote: did you check what is inside the update.zip 
is it flashable zip or 
sp flash tools backup ?

Sorry I don't know here's a screenshot from the zipped data on my laptop as I tried to flash it from my Computer. But there is no Scatter-loading File to run through my program so I guess it's not flashable and the wrong firmware? If so do you know where I get the right one or how I can figure out quickly which Mt model I have so I can look it up somehow?

Here we go...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-04-2016, 01:43 PM)HateNames Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 11:17 AM)android master Wrote: did you check what is inside the update.zip 
is it flashable zip or 
sp flash tools backup ?

Sorry I don't know here's a screenshot from the zipped data on my laptop as I tried to flash it from my Computer. But there is no Scatter-loading File to run through my program so I guess it's not flashable and the wrong firmware? If so do you know where I get the right one or how I can figure out quickly which Mt model I have so I can look it up somehow?

Here we go...
Cannot upload the screener without permit.
it a flashable zip you can flash this via recovery menu
(09-05-2016, 07:05 AM)android master Wrote: it a flashable zip you can flash this via recovery menu

I tried and it didn't work that's why I'm here  Smile Installation aborted after about a fourth. Is it because it's a downgrade?
(09-05-2016, 12:29 PM)HateNames Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 07:05 AM)android master Wrote: it a flashable zip you can flash this via recovery menu

I tried and it didn't work that's why I'm here  Smile Installation aborted after about a fourth. Is it because it's a downgrade?

yes error because of downgrade
That doesn't help me to be honest do you have an idea how to deal with this problem?