Android Urdu Forum

Full Version: Looking for Alcatel Onetouch Evolve 2 - MT6572 - Scatter File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to fix a bricked Alcatel Onetouch Evolve 2 with the MT6572 CPU. One thing thats holding me up is the fact that I don't have a scatter file for this device. If this forum could help me locate a scatter file for this device I would greatly appreciate it. It would also help me find a solution to a problem that others share with me. So by helping me, we would be helping others Smile . Thanks in advance for the help. I appreciate it.
(01-20-2016, 02:49 AM)PepsiHack Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm trying to fix a bricked Alcatel Onetouch Evolve 2 with the MT6572 CPU. One thing thats holding me up is the fact that I don't have a scatter file for this device. If this forum could help me locate a scatter file for this device I would greatly appreciate it. It would also help me find a solution to a problem that others share with me. So by helping me, we would be helping others Smile . Thanks in advance for the help. I appreciate it.

sure we help you and other friendĀ 

tell me is your phone is detecting mtk droid tools ?