Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTK 6582 Boot Error
Hi guys, I hope you can help me with this annoying "problem". I will try to explain problem as best I can.

I got tablet (details) with Kitkat 4.4.2 preinstalled but without Google Apps, so I wanted to fix that. I've downloaded .apk and everytime I wanted to install something I got message that apps wont work without Google Play Services. Ok, I've downloaded .apk of that too and installed but with no success. It kept crashing everytime I try to run something.

Next step was finding solution to the problem. I've read that I need to root tablet and install CWM which I did. Tablet was successfully rooted and CWM installed. I've downloaded gapps.zip and tried to install but without luck. Every gapps version I tried to install I was getting the same message Google Play Services crashed (stop working) etc....

Before that I made backup of stock ROM using MKT Droid tools and SP Flash Tools. Just in case.

This is where the fun stats... I've decided to flash tablet with stock ROM because I wanted to remove every single trace of gapps... What happened.... I've managed to flash (download) stock ROM to tablet, then I was in some loop (like it was bricked), but then I've managed to fix that (somehow) but now I'm in Boot error loop!?

What is going on, can someone help me fix this?

Looking for your answers.

Cheers and thank you in advance!

shO
try hard resetting your tablet
ok i have heared you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  blu studio 5.0 s ii mtk 6582 scatter file luciferms 0 4,438 12-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Last Post: luciferms
  ayuda mt 6582 flaco2107 0 4,412 08-13-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: flaco2107
Heart need stock firmware scater file for G-TDE E79 stuck in boot loop please help. XAKIR 13 22,059 11-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Last Post: android master