Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LG Optimus L5 II Download mode
Hello,
I have problem with LG E460. I can not enter in emergency mode (no CWM). Only I can do is to enter in Download  mode. I can connect to PC only  to KDZ_FW_UPD software and it recognize model E460 with V10P version of KDZ on the phone. Only I can do it is to uptade KDZ with that flash tool, only in download mode, but after updating, still no booting, still no CWM, nothing.. it start to booting, shows LG logo, and then only green android guy is on the screen without any text or option to enter CWM. So I have stucked like that. Can I anyway do something in download mode with that LG?
[quote='servis33' pid='1680' dateline='1456738174']
Hello,
I have problem with LG E460. I can not enter in emergency mode (no CWM). Only I can do is to enter in Download  mode. I can connect to PC only  to KDZ_FW_UPD software and it recognize model E460 with V10P version of KDZ on the phone. Only I can do it is to uptade KDZ with that flash tool, only in download mode, but after updating, still no booting, still no CWM, nothing.. it start to booting, shows LG logo, and then only green android guy is on the screen without any text or option to enter CWM. So I have stucked like that. Can I anyway do something in download mode with that LG?
[/quote]

press and hold power button along with vol down key to enter into stock recovery

your phone is powered by Mediatek MT6575 according to gsmarena you can use sp flash tools in mtk tools section

also you find more stuff here if your phone is not a china clone
http://forum.xda-developers.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7-l9-ii