Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6735a,wileyfox spark+(porridge). Please,I need to spice up the device after flashing.
Sad 
I have started to flash the device, and suddenly sat battery (do nоt be surprised of my stupidity). The process is interrupted, and the device no longer works. It doesn't respond to button presses and USB connection. None of the tools don't work. But there is a chance that you can flash the device through FlashTool, if you find somewhere scatter file, but it doesn't find, because the device doesn't respond. When charging, gives this picture (file attached). I'm dying of depression. (((

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-03-2017, 07:11 AM)kazimir953 Wrote: I have started to flash the device, and suddenly sat battery (do nоt be surprised of my stupidity). The process is interrupted, and the device no longer works. It doesn't respond to button presses and USB connection. None of the tools don't work. But there is a chance that you can flash the device through FlashTool, if you find somewhere scatter file, but it doesn't find, because the device doesn't respond. When charging, gives this picture (file attached). I'm dying of depression. (((

is your pc is still detecting it ?