Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MediaTek "Iphone" from Kuala Lumpur
(09-04-2016, 08:35 AM)HateNames Wrote: Hi thanks for your help in advance.

I'm absolutely new to all this but I tried to get as far as I could without help until now I kind of lost my good will. 
So I bought this fake-Iphone in Malaysia and yes I knew it was fake but super cheap as well... wanted to sell it and bla.
Right now I'm in a situation where I decided to keep it for a while as my own phone.
It's a mediatek version and the asian guy I bought it from let it look like it's an Iphone, tried to hide all the features... 
Now I used an app to look which version of android would suit this fake phone the best and it's one or two versions down from the current installed one. I tried to downgrade it with an update.zip file of ice cream sandwich 4.0 but Mediatek won't let me flash it from just the phone so downloaded a Smartphoneflashtool on my Laptop but there is no Scatter-loading-file inside the update.zip data to flash. 

Can someone tell me where I get the right Firmware to downgrade this stupid phone please  Smile Hope it'll work properly with less laggs after this.

please give full info about mobile your are using

Messages In This Thread
RE: MediaTek "Iphone" from Kuala Lumpur - by android master - 09-04-2016, 08:37 AM